Product Care

How to get the best scent result out of your purchase

On the first burn, make sure to let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass. This prevents your candle from tunneling i.e. burning a hole down to the bottom and leaving wax on the sides.

Before burning the candle anytime in the future, trim the wick 1/4”. This ensures that you have a clean, beautiful, and even melt pool every time.

Always have the candle in sight when it is burning, and only burn on a level fire resistant surface.

Keep the candle away from small children and pets.

Only burn your candle for 3 - 4 hours for the standard size or 1-2 hours for the mini size at a time. That’s all you’ll need, our candles are strong!

DO NOT pick up the candle while it is burning or immediately after it has been blown out. It'll be HOT!

Once there is 1/4” - 1/2” of wax left in the jar, it is done! Since the wax we use is coconut wax, you can wait for the wax to cool and wipe out the wax with a paper towel and dispose of it in the trash. Once it’s clean, you can wash it out the jar with hot soap and water and reuse the jar!

To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/8" of wax.

Ingredients in the spray may separate in between uses. Shake the bottle well before using to combine if needed.

Some fragrance oils will cause the spray to have a milky/cloudy appearance. This does not affect the performance of the spray.