Skip to content
- On the first burn, make sure to let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass. This prevents your candle from tunneling i.e. burning a hole down to the bottom and leaving wax on the sides.
- Before burning the candle anytime in the future, trim the wick 1/4”. This ensures that you have a clean, beautiful, and even melt pool every time.
- Always have the candle in sight when it is burning, and only burn on a level fire resistant surface.
- Keep the candle away from small children and pets.
- Only burn your candle for 3 - 4 hours at a time. That’s all you’ll need, our candles are strong!
- DO NOT pick up the candle while it is burning or immediately after it has been blown out. It'll be HOT!
- Once there is 1/4” - 1/2” of wax left in the jar, it is done! Since the wax we use is coconut wax, you can wait for the wax to cool and wipe out the wax with a paper towel and dispose of it in the trash. Once it’s clean, you can wash it out the jar with hot soap and water and reuse the jar!